No product in cart
SDK for pcProx Writer and Playback (iCLASS and MIFARE).
The pcProx Read/Write Contactless Software Developer Kit (SDK) allows independent developers to give their application the ability to read and write information directly to contactless smart cards. It offers the following:
- Complete command support for all contactless smart cards. All reader functions are controlled by the SDK via a USB or serial port
- USB, RS-232, and Ethernet support. Supporting both ports through an easy-to-use DLL interface or .NET. The USB reader requires an operating system complete with drivers that support USB devices
The SDK is full-featured and easy to integrate. The Kit fully supports the USB or RS-232 desktop read/write reader with software examples in C++, and Visual Basic. All platforms and card formats are supported.
- Security: Create an application logon option or a full-featured desktop security application based on a platform of readers
- Identification: Identify users for productivity or QA in manufacturing environments
- Human resource kiosks: Speed up the human resource process through use of facility access cards
- Vending applications: Use existing proximity cards for cafeteria applications such as cashless vending or point-of-sale cafeteria systems
- Asset tracking: Identify where key assets are located, lower deployments, and increase utilization