Access Proximity Card & ID
Driver License SmartCard can be used for offline identity verification, when no access to a system or remote database is possible, an essential feature for law enforcement officials. The electronic and biometric driving license solution is of a high-security level that protects against falsification of documents. It integrates several functions in the form of Applets and can be customized with additional features on demand. Adaptable to the legislation in force, it allows the identification, online and offline authentication of its holder and the management of the life cycle of its use. It is done through online interactions but also offline ones between Frontend and Backend platforms. These are implemented to support standard features or more extensive custom features requested by our Clients.
Your Security is Our Priority.
HEALTH CARD FOR HEALTHCARE
SMART Health Cards digital versions of your clinical information, such as vaccination history or test results. They allow you to keep a copy of your records on hand and share this information with others if you choose. You can easily store them and your other health records all in one place. If it’s an emergency, it helps to manage the patient’s while they are in the hospital or an medical center. The patient visits a doctor or a pharmacy, or a lab, all the details will be registered in this health card system. Ranging from doctor appointment to the medication prescribed, medical tests, when they are done, every bit of detail will be available in your health profile.
SmartCard keeps the patient’s information and the healthcare provider could easily maintain and treat the patient using the histories of the patient’s database.
Please contact us for more information.
Your Security is Our Priority.
SmartCard America’s state of the art faculty can make the Secure ID CARD PERSONALIZATION for your organization. Our ID CARD PERSONALIZATION equipment could offer you with CR80 PVC Card, Contactless Printed ID Cards with MIFARE® and all other NFC Smart Cards, and Contact Smart Card ID Personalization to handle your security issues and manage your employees or students.
It will last longer than laminated cards. If an employee loses their card, we can replace it immediately.
- Design your ID Card
- Download Photos and Data
- Set up and maintain a database
- Set up and maintain the image file
- Produce your ID Cards as needed
- Ship to your location within 2-5 working days.
- Valid documentation required for each Person. Any Business, Intuition, and Corporation needed to provide the Valid documentation to confirm each Individual.
- Attached all the documentation and image with the Quote Request.
- Biomatric (Fingerprint Readers, Facial Recognition, Body Temperature Detection, Trun-Key Design-Build Outstanding Expertise).
Your Security is Our Priority.
Entry-level access control gets you up and
running in less than ten minutes.
Identiv’s Primis Access Control
Readers are secure, flexible, simple
to configure, and enhance any
access control environment without
a costly investment. Primis brings
the latest technology to traditional
access control systems by supporting
both smart card and proximity-based
access control credentials.
Primis is available in three (3) different
finishes (matte black, gloss black, or
matte white) granting even greater
flexibility to meet the needs of a
specific installation. Customers or
sites requiring customization can
request unique faceplates using the
Primis Premiere program, providing
greater brand exposure.
Plug-and-play Primis is designed
to work in the government or
commercial space and is ideal for
schools, banks, apartment complexes,
retail establishments, or any
• Uses multiple credential populations
(i.e., proximity and smart card)
• Needs to migrate from one
credential technology to another
• Requires support for single-site,
multi-tenant access control systems
uTrust V1.0 80K MD Contact Smart Card with 125 KHz Proximity
Identity Management Simplified
The state-of-the-art uTrust MD security model leverages smart card technology, PKI, and digital certificates, and features secure data storage, user-based access to data, and worldwide-approved EAL 5+ Common Criteria accreditation.
- RSA-based data signature and/or encryption (up to 2048-bit)
- Set/change/unblock PIN via Windows User Interface (UI)
- Digital certificate enrollment and import
Secure Windows-Compatible Access
Based on X.509 digital certificates, these strong-authentication credentials are ideal for computer security applications. The Microsoft Smart Card Base CSP is a cryptographic service provider integrated into Windows, enabling Minidriver-compatible smart cards to support Microsoft-compatible security applications, including Windows Domain Log-On, VPN, Outlook® email signing and encryption, secure web access, and Wireless LAN authentication. Compatibility also ensures support for a variety of smart card management systems (CMS) and Certificate Authorities (CA).
uTrust Proximity Credentials
This is physical access control made easy.From enterprise to government, enable employees, temporary workers, and visitors.
Simple, contactless, low-frequency (125 kHz) uTrust Proximity Credentials are compatible with most existing building systems.
• The printing method used for custom artwork is offset printing on ISO cards and pad printing on clamshell cards.
• Minimum quantity order is 1,000 credentials.
• Submit artwork to Identiv via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• File formats must be .eps or .tif.
• Files created in Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop is highly recommended and must be at least 300 DPI.
• Color images should be converted from RGB to CMYK, Pantone or PMS.
• Artwork (including logos, graphic art and text) should all be converted to paths/outlines.
• Incorporate about 0.1 in (2.54 mm) of overwork for all bleed artwork.
• Artwork set-up fees will apply.
• All custom artwork purchase orders must be submitted with the setup fee as a line item on the PO to Identiv.
• Artwork approval must be signed and returned to Identiv prior to the order being processed.
• After artwork approval, the order will be produced and programmed within the 5 – 6 week lead time window.
• Contact your Identiv sales representative for questions on custom artwork pricing.
PLEASE FIND THE PART NUMBER BELOW FOR QUOTE REQUEST.
Identiv’s uTrust TS Reader Family features multiple layers of security based on a certified hardware security element and provides Wiegand and RS-485 communications for interoperability with most systems. The readers work with system changes and alterations, such as expansion, corporate mergers, or simply the desire to increase a facility’s security. From corporate campuses or universities to complex environments, uTrust TS supports entire populations of users.
uTrust TS Reader Family
Solid Performance Merges with High Security
Mullion, Wall Mount, and Keypad
Identiv’s uTrust TS Reader Family is designed to offer system integrators and users robust performance and maximum flexibility.
uTrust TS Readers work with system changes and alterations, such as expansion, corporate mergers, or simply the desire to
expand and increase a facility’s security. From corporate campuses or universities to complex environments, uTrust TS fully
supports entire populations of access control users.
In addition to proximity and smart cards, uTrust TS Readers support TS Cards, highly secure standards-based credentials.
Strong authentication ensures that information is transferred only after the system has determined that both parties in the
system are trustworthy and has validated that the data can be transferred securely.
ONE READER, ALL MAJOR CREDENTIALS
Configurations to support all major formats, from legacy
proximity to secure credentials
Multiple layers of security based on a certified hardware security
Provides Wiegand and RS-485 communications for
interoperability with most systems
INTEROPERABILITY BASED ON OPEN STANDARDS
Based on strong security without compromising interoperability
uTrust V1.0 80K MD Dual Smart Card with MIFARE Classic 1K and 125 KHz Proximity
uTrust MD Smart Card
Certificate-Based Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Credential for
Microsoft® Minidriver (MD)
Plug and Play
Ready-to-use off the shelf and fully compatible with Microsoft Windows
Smart Card Framework (WSF)
Supports existing Microsoft-compatible logical access security applications,
including Windows Domain Log-On, VPN, Outlook® email signing and
encryption, secure web access, Wireless LAN authentication, and VPN
Combines digital certificate-based PKI smart cards with physical access
credentials, including 13.56 MHz and 125 KHz proximity
The National ID Number (NIN) Project aims to build an interdisciplinary body of knowledge on national identification numbers, examining their necessity, benefits, challenges, feasibility, and implications. Like other UN, The World Bank, projects, etc. These projects will influence the practical spheres of policymaking and program implementation.
These National ID programs are also the opportunity to create a secure digital identity for each cardholder.
These secure electronic identity cards generally referred to as eID cards, or simply eID’s are opening the gate to secure and trusted online services.
The most common applications for these smart cards are smart to travel documents, electronic IDs, electronic signatures, municipal cards, key cards used to access secure areas or business infrastructures, social security cards, etc.
Part Number: 800059-102-01
ZEBRACARD, CONSUMABLES, PREMIER UHF GEN 2 RFID PVC GEN 2 30 MIL CARD, 100 CARDS PER BOX, PRICED PER BOX
SPECIFICATIONS AT A GLANCE*
• ISO/IEC-7810-2002 compliant
• Zebra’s patented inlay antenna design
• Passive operation (no battery required)
• Ultra-high-frequency technology
• Multi-application card available with and without
Physical Card Constructions
60% white PVC & 40% clear PET
100% clear PVC
30 mil ± 3 mil
Receptor for dye-diffusion thermal
• Protocol: EPCglobal® Gen 2 and ISO18000-6C
• Chip: Impinj Monza 4QT
• Worldwide operation in the UHF RFID frequency
bands (860-960 MHz)
• Typical read range of up to 50 feet**
• 128 bits of EPC memory
• 512 bits of USER memory
• 96 bits of read-only TID memory
Containing Zebra’s patented antenna design and Impinj’s stateof-the-art Monza® 4QT chip, Zebra’s passive RFID card provides
advanced sensitivity for enhanced read rates and range. It offers
full read/write capabilities, and you can use it worldwide with
any EPC UHF operational band (860-960 MHz). Unique and
sophisticated security features include:
• 48-bit unique ID feature that protects against card cloning and
provides a card authentication method to uniquely identify
• Memory configuration to protect privacy and hide sensitive
information, while maintaining a high level of readability.
• Read range reduction feature protects users from unauthorized
tracking by temporarily reducing the read range of the card to
less than one foot.
Secrets to Exceptional Performance
• RFID cards contain an antenna that receives and transmits the
RFID signal. Zebra’s patented inlay antenna design, which is
optimized for UHF card applications, gives the card greater read
range and reliability than other RFID cards. Plus, the bowtie
antenna shape enables badges to be worn horizontally or
vertically without damaging the inlay with the lanyard hole punch.
• An RFID card’s integrated circuit stores and processes
information. Zebra’s UHF card contains Impinj’s state-of-the-art
Monza 4QT RFID chip, which provides advanced sensitivity for
enhanced read rates, as well as increased security and reliability
in demanding ID applications. The combination of the antenna
and the Monza 4QT chip enables the unprecedented read range
of 50 feet or more.