NXP MIFARE Cards
The UCODE 7xm series is the latest generation of NXP’s memory UHF tag ICs. With the
leading-edge read range UCODE 7xm is well suited for applications which require high
read range and also demanding an extended user memory to store data specific to
customer or products. UCODE 7xm offers an user memory of 1-kbit or 2-kbit, whereas
UCODE 7xm+ supports 2-kbit user memory and a 384-bit digital signature.
Both products incorporate features known from UCODE 7 like pre-serialization, tag power
indicator as well as the product status flag.
There are numbers of applications where the combination of high read range and user
memory is needed, such as:
• Inventory and supply chain management
• Process optimization (e.g in the automotive industry)
• Brand protection/authentication (e.g. expensive wines or branded luxury fashion
• Automatic vehicle ID where no cryptography is required
• Asset tracking (e.g. for high value assets)