MIFARE SAM AV Card
The NXP MIFARE SAM AV2. hardware solution is the ideal add-on for reader devices
offering additional security services. Supporting TDEA, AES and RSA capabilities. it offers
secure storage and secure communication in a variety of infrastructures.
Unlike other products in the field, MIFARE SAM AV2 has proven interoperability with all of
NXP’s broad card portfolio, (MIFARE Ultralight, MIFARE Ultralight C. MIFARE 1K.
MIFARE 4K, MIFARE Plus. MIFARE DESFire. MIFARE DESFire EV1 and SmartMX
solutions). making it the most versatile and secure SAM solution on the market today.
When used in combination with a reader IC. supporting innovative “X” features, MIFARE
SAM AV2 provides a significant boost in performance to the reader along with faster
communication. between reader and module. The “X” feature is a new way to use the SAM
in a system, with SAM connected to the microcontroller and the reader IC simultaneously.
The one variant, identified with T1AD2060, can be connected to RC52X contactless
reader ICs, the other variant, identified T1AR1070. can be connected to RC663 using the
X-feature. Apart from the difference in the interface, both variants have the same
The connection between the SAM and the reader is performed using security protocols.
based on either symmetric cryptography (TDEA and AES) or PKI RSA asymmetric.
cryptography. The protocols comply with the state-of-art standards and thereby ensure.
data confidentiality and integrity.
2. Features and benefits.
Blank or Printed Cards, Key Fobs, Wristband, Round Coin Tags & RFID Labels; We will offer you the Best Possible Pricing! Up to 65% OFF
A True American Company. Selling Millions and Millions of SmartCard Around the World.
The MIFARE SAM AV3 (secure access module) now in its third generation is designed for flexible performance, secures access keys and protect assets. It offers built-in support for MIFARE ICs and NXP’s “DNA” range of products from the NTAG®, ICODE®, and UCODE® families – optimized for use with product types in these families that offer Transaction Message Authentication Codes (TMACs). It is an ideal security add-on for embedded systems consumer devices reader and POS terminals, toll gates, and door locks.
The MIFARE SAM AV3 offers an easy way to add security to all of today’s increasingly important applications, and accelerates the creation of faster, leaner designs.
The efficient X-mode configuration allows for direct communication with selected NXP RF-frontend ICs to achieve higher application performance at a reduced implementation effort. Taken as a whole, the flexibility, and simplicity features of the MIFARE SAM AV3 make it an ideal choice for securing embedded identification systems.
- Supports latest security features of MIFARE DESFire® EV2, MIFARE Plus® EV1, and MIFARE Ultralight® EV1 contactless tag ICs
- Supports NXP’s NTAG DNA, ICODE DNA, and UCODE DNA ICs
- Supports Crypto 1, TDEA (56, 112, 168), AES (128, 192, 256), SHA-1, SHA-225, SHA-256, RSA and ECC
- 128 key entries for symmetric cryptography, 3 key entries for RSA, 8 key entries for ECC asymmetric cryptography and 48 EMV CA keys
- Secure download and storage of keys with flexible key diversification
- Programmable functionality for customized commands and logic
- ISO/IEC 7816 interface with extended baud rates up to 1.5 Mbit/s
- I2C slave host interface (in HVQFN package only)
- X-mode for direct pass-through connection with selected NXP reader IC
- Common Criteria EAL6+ (HW), MIFARE Security Certification (SW), FIPS 140-2 CAVP
- Available in wafer, PCM 1.5 module, or HVQFN32 package
Please call 1-800-537-1708