CUSTOM AMERICA, SM600 SCANMATIC PRESENTATION SCANNER
- Scans most 1D and 2D barcodes on paper, mobile phones and computer displays
- With the most compact size and small foot-print can fit in constrained areas
- Support hands-free and handheld scan
- Multi-code mode allows simultaneous scanning of a group of barcodes
- Scanner head can be forward and backward adjusted in a total 180° range to accommodate to your application
- Available configuration tool and data formatting functionality eliminating the need for host system modifications
- Both contact and air 20KV Electro-Static discharge
- Lightweight and ergonomic design
- Side touch power button
Part Number: 050600
- HID FARGO DTC1250E(NA) SINGLE SIDED PRINTER
- ASURE ID SOLO SOFTWARE
- WEB CAMERA EZ FULL COLOR RIBBON (250 IMAGES)
- 1 PACK OF CLEANING ROLLERS (3 COUNT)
- 100 WHITE PVC CARDS
- USB CABLE
Entry-level access control gets you up and
running in less than ten minutes.
Identiv’s Primis Access Control
Readers are secure, flexible, simple
to configure, and enhance any
access control environment without
a costly investment. Primis brings
the latest technology to traditional
access control systems by supporting
both smart card and proximity-based
access control credentials.
Primis is available in three (3) different
finishes (matte black, gloss black, or
matte white) granting even greater
flexibility to meet the needs of a
specific installation. Customers or
sites requiring customization can
request unique faceplates using the
Primis Premiere program, providing
greater brand exposure.
Plug-and-play Primis is designed
to work in the government or
commercial space and is ideal for
schools, banks, apartment complexes,
retail establishments, or any
• Uses multiple credential populations
(i.e., proximity and smart card)
• Needs to migrate from one
credential technology to another
• Requires support for single-site,
multi-tenant access control systems
Identity Management Simplified
The state-of-the-art uTrust MD security model leverages smart card technology, PKI, and digital certificates, and features secure data storage, user-based access to data, and worldwide-approved EAL 5+ Common Criteria accreditation.
- RSA-based data signature and/or encryption (up to 2048-bit)
- Set/change/unblock PIN via Windows User Interface (UI)
- Digital certificate enrollment and import
Secure Windows-Compatible Access
Based on X.509 digital certificates, these strong-authentication credentials are ideal for computer security applications. The Microsoft Smart Card Base CSP is a cryptographic service provider integrated into Windows, enabling Minidriver-compatible smart cards to support Microsoft-compatible security applications, including Windows Domain Log-On, VPN, Outlook® email signing and encryption, secure web access, and Wireless LAN authentication. Compatibility also ensures support for a variety of smart card management systems (CMS) and Certificate Authorities (CA).
uTrust Proximity Credentials
This is physical access control made easy.From enterprise to government, enable employees, temporary workers, and visitors.
Simple, contactless, low-frequency (125 kHz) uTrust Proximity Credentials are compatible with most existing building systems.
• The printing method used for custom artwork is offset printing on ISO cards and pad printing on clamshell cards.
• Minimum quantity order is 1,000 credentials.
• Submit artwork to Identiv via email: email@example.com
• File formats must be .eps or .tif.
• Files created in Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop is highly recommended and must be at least 300 DPI.
• Color images should be converted from RGB to CMYK, Pantone or PMS.
• Artwork (including logos, graphic art and text) should all be converted to paths/outlines.
• Incorporate about 0.1 in (2.54 mm) of overwork for all bleed artwork.
• Artwork set-up fees will apply.
• All custom artwork purchase orders must be submitted with the setup fee as a line item on the PO to Identiv.
• Artwork approval must be signed and returned to Identiv prior to the order being processed.
• After artwork approval, the order will be produced and programmed within the 5 – 6 week lead time window.
• Contact your Identiv sales representative for questions on custom artwork pricing.
PLEASE FIND THE PART NUMBER BELOW FOR QUOTE REQUEST.
uTrust V1.0 80K MD Dual Smart Card with MIFARE Classic 1K and 125 KHz Proximity
uTrust MD Smart Card
Certificate-Based Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Credential for
Microsoft® Minidriver (MD)
Plug and Play
Ready-to-use off the shelf and fully compatible with Microsoft Windows
Smart Card Framework (WSF)
Supports existing Microsoft-compatible logical access security applications,
including Windows Domain Log-On, VPN, Outlook® email signing and
encryption, secure web access, Wireless LAN authentication, and VPN
Combines digital certificate-based PKI smart cards with physical access
credentials, including 13.56 MHz and 125 KHz proximity
Part Number: IB-SECVM-TZM1-1U
SECURITY GUARD IN-A-BOX, LOBBY MANAGEMENT
VISITOR MANAGEMENT, FEATURING ELO 15″ ALL-IN-ONE TOUCHCOMPUTER, DYMO TURBO 450 LABEL PRINTER, HONEYWELL VOYAGER BAR CODE SCANNER, CHERRY KEYBOARD AND JOLLY TECHNOLOGIES LOBBY TRACK SOFTWARE
Free FedEx Ground Shipping to 48 Contiguous States
Part Number: IB-WHMPH-1M0AC1-1U
WAREHOUSE MANAGER IN-A-BOX, INCLUDES THERMAL TRANSFER PRINTER AND BARTENDER LABELING SOFTWARE.
Comprehensive Solutions for Loss Prevention
Warehouse Manager In-a-Box Package Labeling makes it quick and easy to create and print labels for shipping or asset tracking needs. Seagull’s Bar-Tender software allows the user to easily design professional-quality barcode labels write the Toshiba B-EX4T2 prints these labels at 12” per second! Together they create the perfect solution for high volume printing needs.
This Bundle Includes:
- Barcode Label Printer
- Roll of 4” Labels
- Barcode Software
Warehouse Manager In-a-Box Package Labeling allow managers to increase supply chain efficiency by printing 100% scannable labels in their facility.