Identity Management Simplified
The state-of-the-art uTrust MD security model leverages smart card technology, PKI, and digital certificates, and features secure data storage, user-based access to data, and worldwide-approved EAL 5+ Common Criteria accreditation.
- RSA-based data signature and/or encryption (up to 2048-bit)
- Set/change/unblock PIN via Windows User Interface (UI)
- Digital certificate enrollment and import
Secure Windows-Compatible Access
Based on X.509 digital certificates, these strong-authentication credentials are ideal for computer security applications. The Microsoft Smart Card Base CSP is a cryptographic service provider integrated into Windows, enabling Minidriver-compatible smart cards to support Microsoft-compatible security applications, including Windows Domain Log-On, VPN, Outlook® email signing and encryption, secure web access, and Wireless LAN authentication. Compatibility also ensures support for a variety of smart card management systems (CMS) and Certificate Authorities (CA).
uTrust Proximity Credentials
This is physical access control made easy.From enterprise to government, enable employees, temporary workers, and visitors.
Simple, contactless, low-frequency (125 kHz) uTrust Proximity Credentials are compatible with most existing building systems.
• The printing method used for custom artwork is offset printing on ISO cards and pad printing on clamshell cards.
• Minimum quantity order is 1,000 credentials.
• Submit artwork to Identiv via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• File formats must be .eps or .tif.
• Files created in Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop is highly recommended and must be at least 300 DPI.
• Color images should be converted from RGB to CMYK, Pantone or PMS.
• Artwork (including logos, graphic art and text) should all be converted to paths/outlines.
• Incorporate about 0.1 in (2.54 mm) of overwork for all bleed artwork.
• Artwork set-up fees will apply.
• All custom artwork purchase orders must be submitted with the setup fee as a line item on the PO to Identiv.
• Artwork approval must be signed and returned to Identiv prior to the order being processed.
• After artwork approval, the order will be produced and programmed within the 5 – 6 week lead time window.
• Contact your Identiv sales representative for questions on custom artwork pricing.
PLEASE FIND THE PART NUMBER BELOW FOR QUOTE REQUEST.
uTrust V1.0 80K MD Dual Smart Card with MIFARE Classic 1K and 125 KHz Proximity
uTrust MD Smart Card
Certificate-Based Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Credential for
Microsoft® Minidriver (MD)
Plug and Play
Ready-to-use off the shelf and fully compatible with Microsoft Windows
Smart Card Framework (WSF)
Supports existing Microsoft-compatible logical access security applications,
including Windows Domain Log-On, VPN, Outlook® email signing and
encryption, secure web access, Wireless LAN authentication, and VPN
Combines digital certificate-based PKI smart cards with physical access
credentials, including 13.56 MHz and 125 KHz proximity
Security Management System
Integra32 Security Management System seamlessly integrates Access Control, Intrusion Alarms, Elevator Control, CCTV & DVR, Biometric Authentication, Photo ID, Building Automation, and ON and Offsite Alarm Monitoring, into an elegant and versatile building management and security system.
DISCOVER THE POWER OF INTEGRA32
The National ID Number (NIN) Project aims to build an interdisciplinary body of knowledge on national identification numbers, examining their necessity, benefits, challenges, feasibility, and implications. Like other UN, The World Bank, projects, etc. These projects will influence the practical spheres of policymaking and program implementation.
These National ID programs are also the opportunity to create a secure digital identity for each cardholder.
These secure electronic identity cards generally referred to as eID cards, or simply eID’s are opening the gate to secure and trusted online services.
The most common applications for these smart cards are smart to travel documents, electronic IDs, electronic signatures, municipal cards, key cards used to access secure areas or business infrastructures, social security cards, etc.
2-door expansion reader controller for Axiom systems.
The AX-NIRC-2000 expansion controller allows control of two doors.
It includes one AX-NIRC-2000-B installed in an ENCL1-PS enclosure.
Controller Reference RBH AX-NIRC2000 SERIES
NIRC Panels per UNC-500 3
D-Net Communications to
NC-100 & UNC100
Speed : 38.4 Kbps
Distance : 4,000ft (1,200m)
Cable Type : 18AWG, 2 conductor, twisted,
2 with LED and Buzzer control
Distance : Max 500ft (150m)
Cable Type : 20 – 22AWG, 6 or 8 conductor,
Simultaneous Card Formats
5, All Wiegand compatible readers supported
Input Supervision : Four state monitoring
(none, 1 or 2 resistors)
Distance : Max 1,000ft (300m)
Cable Type : 20 – 22AWG, 2 conductor
Programmable Outputs :
4 SPDT 5A @ 30VDC, dry contacts
4 Electronic drivers, 12VDC max, 100mA
Output mode : Programmable Fail Safe/Fail
Operating temperature: 0 to 70°C (35 -150°F)
Operating Humidity: 20 to 80% RH (non-condensing)
Power Requirements : 16.5VAC, 40VA transformer (not included)
Award-winning Mullion Mount 13.56mhz Smart card reader with bluetooth and
NFC technology to support RBH mobile credentials. Weigand or OSDP output.
M45 / M45-DNB Series
The RBH-M45 mullion mount reader reads 13.56mhz mifare or Desfire encrypted cards and tags for the highest level of security.
These readers can also be ordered with Bluetooth and NFC capability for the ability to read RBH UHSC mobile credentials
(available for free in the App store). The readers come standard with 50 bit wiegand output and can be ordered with 34 bit
output for third party systems. For ultra secure installations readers can be ordered with OSDP1 & 2 capability.
All readers are potted for indoor and outdoor use.