Part Number: IPJ-ITEMSENSE-BASE
IMPINJ, YEARLY ITEMSENSE BASE SOFTWARE CHARGE
ItemSense RAIN RFID
Impinj ItemSense is a distributed operating system for managing readers and gateways and transforming RAIN RFID data into action able business intelligence.
Scalable and Extensible Solution
ItemSense enables enterprise-class RAIN deployments with advanced configuration, operation, management, and maintenance features. Software algorithms for inventory, location, and threshold detection reduce
the e_ort and investment for delivering actionable information to business and consumer applications.
Easy-to-use, easy-to-integrate APIs enable RAIN application developers to quickly build powerful solutions that integrate with enterprise applications.
Software Family Overview
Impinj software delivers enterprise-ready Item Intelligence solutions that
simplify RAIN processes including device management, data processing
and tag encoding. Whether you are managing hundreds of readers or
bulk encoding millions of RAIN tags, Impinj software solutions can help
streamline operations and o_er strong ROI to help improve your
- Innovative and Expandable
- Build innovative IoT solutions that extend the value of the existing business and consumer applications
- Simplify device management and system operation; increase stability and uptime of deployments at scale
- Software-defined capabilities reduce the e_ort and investment to make RAIN data available to business and consumer applications __
- Turn RAIN RFID Data Into Actionable Business Information
- ItemSense is a key part of the Impinj platform
- comprising RAIN endpoints, connectivity, and software which together deliver an item’s identity, location, and authenticity to business and consumer applications.
- ItemSense RAIN RFID Management Software
- Impinj ItemSense is a distributed operating system for managing readers and gateways and transforming RAIN RFID data into actionable business intelligence.
- Shipment Verification
- Automate processes and connect real-time data about the movement of goods with the systems that run shipping and receiving, and gain accurate, streamlined operations
- Centralized System Management
- Discover and configure RAIN readers and gateways, monitor device health, and automate firmware updates
- Intelligent Event Processing
- Filter, process, and enrich incoming tag data with an item’s real-time identity, location, and authenticity
- Flexible Data Access
- Easy-to-use, easy-to-integrate open APIs for data integration