NXP Mifare Ultralight, mifare ultralight, nxp mifare ultralight transportation ticketing, ultralight amusement park, contactless ultralight tickets.
The mechanical and electrical specifications of MIFARE Ultralight EV1 are tailored to meet the requirements of inlay and paper ticket manufacturers and the IC is available in 2 memory options: 48 Bytes and 128 Bytes.
In addition to the MIFARE Ultralight functionality the following features are provided:
- 48 Byte and 128 Byte User Memory family members
- Fast read command to speed up transactions
- Additional lock bits for memory write protection
- 3 independent 24-bit one-way counter
- configurable 32-bit password feature for write or read/write protection
- ECC supported NXP originality check