No product in cart
[themify_button style=”large green rounded” link=”/?page_id=15991″ text=”#ffffff” target=”_blank” ]Request Quote[/themify_button]
ISO 14443 (13.56MHz) MIFARE/DESFire & 125KHz (HID Prox) Reader
Overview & Key Features
The SmartTRANS® ISO 14443 and 125 kHz reader is a flexible, highly secure and stylish dual-technology contactless smart card reader ideal for customers migrating from the most popular 125 kHz readers to 13.56 MHz ISO 14443 smart cards. Designed for a wide variety of applications from entry level access control to secure ID management, the reader family is completely configurable for every access control application challenge.
The SmartTRANS reader offers the ultimate choice in interoperability and programmability. Its unique capabilities, such as reading any MIFARE® sector and/or DESFire® application data file, meet all installation requirements. Combined with the capability of reading 125 kHz HID Prox and AWID, SmartTRANS enables migration paths from 125 kHz to 13.56 MHz and/or interoperability among multiple card populations.
SmartTRANS readers offer one of the broadest ranges of card compatibility in the industry and can be configured as a specific solution for each project (see specifications chart on opposite side for specific compatibilities). The SmartTRANS reader is available with or without keypad, adding an extra layer of protection for higher security installations.
See product data sheet for specific GEN 2 and GEN 1 differences in features.
- HID Prox Compatibility– Fully compatible with all HID Prox 125 kHz card formats.
- Custom Configuration– Completely configurable for every 13.56 MHz access control application challenge.
- Open Architecture Design– ISO 14443A MIFARE®/DESFire® Contactless smart card, compatible for broad card interoperability.
- HID MIFARE– Supports secure MIFARE applications including HID Corporate 1000 card formats
- Field Upgradeable – Use cards or a serial connection to upgrade reader firmware and/or field configuration