HID® iCLASS® + HITAG1 Card 202x
HID Global´s iCLASS® + HITAG1 cards support both low frequency 125kHz cards and 13.56 MHz RFID to meet the needs of organizations using multiple contactless technologies. The cards can be used for access control, PC logon, time and attendance and a range of diverse applications.
The multi-technology cards are interoperable with existing iCLASS readers as well as iCLASS SE® readers. The smart cards leverage the increased security provided by HID Global’s Secure Identity Object® (SIO®) data model to protect the cardholder information.
iCLASS + HITAG1 cards are part of the broadest suite of trusted, fully interoperable Genuine HID® secure identity solutions. Those cards are usable in environments where both iCLASS and HITAG1 RFID technologies are required or to support easy migration to high security iCLASS.
- Supports mutual use of iCLASS and HITAG1 in a single contactless card
- Supports iCLASS SE platform – Ensures superior privacy protection with AES standard cryptography for data authenticity and privacy through the multi-layered security of HID Global´s SIO data model
- Complies with ISO/IEC standards for thickness and use with all direct to card or thermal transfer printers
- Available with magnetic stripe
- Can be produced with visual security and anti-counterfeiting features or a custom logo via HID Secure Identity ServicesTM
- Lifetime warranty