HID® MIFARE® DESFire® 1455 Tag
HID’s innovative FlexSmart® HID MIFARE DESFire Adhesive Tag can turn a plastic ID badge into a contactless smart card credential. Effortlessly upgrade from magstripe or barium ferrite technology, or add HID MIFARE DESFire to your contact smart card, by simply attaching the small, circular HID MIFARE DESFire Adhesive Tag to your existing card. The HID MIFARE DESFire Adhesive Tag will also adhere to any non-metallic device, such as a cell phone or PDA, to instantly create a contactless smart credential.
HID FlexSmart HID MIFARE DESFire Adhesive Tag is ideal for diverse applications such as access control, cashless vending, public transportation, corporate and campus applications, ticketing and customer loyalty.
HID HID MIFARE DESFire smart card credentials have 4 KB of dynamic memory arranged in easy-to-define application folders and data files. HID MIFARE DESFire smart card data can be encrypted with the highly secure Data Encryption Standard (3DES) algorithm providing the confidence that data in the smart card is secure before, during and after the transaction, as well as between folders and files within the credential itself.
Key Features of the HID MIFARE DESFire Tag:
- High Security – HID MIFARE DESFire technology includes mutual authentication, DES and triple-DES data encryption and unique 56-bit serial number.
- Fast Processing and Data Communication – Transaction times are less than 100 milliseconds for a typical secure ticketing transaction.
- Upgrade Tool – Provides the security of HID MIFARE DESFire contactless read/write technology in a small, disk-shaped package.
- Cost Effective – The benefits of contactless smart cards without the cost of rebadging.
- Convenient – Easy attachment to ID card or other non-metallic device.
- Quality – Tag is protected with a lifetime warranty.