SDK for pcProx Writer and Playback (iCLASS and MIFARE).
The pcProx Read/Write Contactless Software Developer Kit (SDK) allows independent developers to give their application the ability to read and write information directly to contactless smart cards. It offers the following:
- Complete command support for all contactless smart cards. All reader functions are controlled by the SDK via a USB or serial port
- USB, RS-232, and Ethernet support. Supporting both ports through an easy-to-use DLL interface or .NET. The USB reader requires an operating system complete with drivers that support USB devices
The SDK is full-featured and easy to integrate. The Kit fully supports the USB or RS-232 desktop read/write reader with software examples in C++, and Visual Basic. All platforms and card formats are supported.
- Security: Create an application logon option or a full-featured desktop security application based on a platform of readers
- Identification: Identify users for productivity or QA in manufacturing environments
- Human resource kiosks: Speed up the human resource process through use of facility access cards
- Vending applications: Use existing proximity cards for cafeteria applications such as cashless vending or point-of-sale cafeteria systems
- Asset tracking: Identify where key assets are located, lower deployments, and increase utilization
Complete USB and RS-232 support through a DLL file is provided for Windows 98, NT (RS-232c only), XP, 7, Vista platform support.
High Level Commands:
- Connect (automatically find and connect to our USB or RS-232 pcProx Writers)
- Find Free Page/Block/Sector
- Fill Page/Block/Sector (with data)
- Erase Page/Block/Sector (free it for other applications)
- Read from Card (Page/Block/Sector)
- Write Data to Card (Page/Block/Sector)
- Load Key(s) in Reader
- Write Key to Card
Included in the pcProx Playback SDK
- Write Logon Credentials, Mag-stripe and/or keystroke scripting
- Write ASCII RS-232 characters
- Configure pcProx Playback reader Locations
- Configure pcProx Playback reader security ‘keys’.
- Complete Visual Basic source code for pcProx Card Manager
(1) Downloadable self-extracting EXE with examples in C++, .NET, VB and full documentation for interfacing hardware reader/badge to ISD (Independent Software Developer’s) application.