Part Number: 050026
HID FARGO, DTC1250E BASE MODEL, SINGLE SIDE W ETHERNET, PRINT SERVER, USB TO PRINTER, ENCODING OPTIONS FOR PROX, ICLASS, MIFARE, DESFIRE, CONTACT SMART CARD ENCODER(OMNIKEY CARDMAN 5121 AND 5125)
- Side printing: Single or dual
- Print method: Dye sublimation / resin thermal transfer
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Print speed: 16 seconds per card / 225 cards per hour (YMCKO)
- Included Software: Embedded Swift ID® badging application and FARGO® Workbench™ printer maintenance and diagnostic software with Color Assist™ spot-color matching
- Data protection: AES-256 encryption on the printer over a secure network
- Card capacity: 100 card input, 30 card output
Accepted Card Sizes:
- CR-79 Adhesive Back
GreenCircle® Certified Product:
Provides organizations with a high-performance, energy-efficient photo ID printing solution that supports corporate sustainability initiatives while reducing costs. The sustainable attributes of HID card printers were third-party certified by GreenCircle Certified, LLC. The certification process verified up to a 53% energy savings for the DTC1250e card printer. The default time for sleep mode has been factory-set to five minutes, and printer design enhancements reduce the power consumption while in standby or sleep mode. Energy savings are calculated based on an assessment to a comparable product currently sold in the marketplace.
- Single-wire Ethernet and USB 2.0 interface for inline printing and encoding
- Wireless connectivity with Wi-Fi® accessory (on Ethernet-enabled printers)
- Easy-to-use (EZ) disposable ribbon cartridge or eco-friendly and more economical (ECO) refillable ribbon cartridge (standard black resin and YMCKO)
- Dual-sided printing module
- Magnetic stripe and/or smart card encoding (contact/contactless)
- Printer cleaning kit
- Ethernet with internal print server
Part Number: IPJ-S4001
IMPINJ Speedway Connect RAIN RFID Device Management Software
Speedway Connect Software. RAIN RFID Device Management Software Impinj Speedway Connect software speeds RAIN RFID deployments. Enabling users to easily manage an Impinj reader or gateway and quickly access RAIN RFID data.
IMPINJ, MINI GUARDRAIL NEAR FIELD ANTENNA, WITHOUT CABLE, WORLDWIDE
Impinj Mini Guardrail – RFID Antenna, UHF, Indoor, Near Field, Linear Polarization, -13 dBA/m Gain, Broadband, 5.1 x 2.7 x 0.7 inches. Requires 1 SMA to R-TNC cable.
Part Number: IPJ-A0303-000
The Impinj Mini-Guardrail antenna has a short-read zone and fits easily into small enclosures. MiniGuardrail reader antenna operates effectively at read distances of 7.5 cm or less. This antenna is the ideal
choice for access control, ticketing, document control, high-speed encoding stations, packaging lines, or
any application requiring high reliability and a constrained read zone. Because of its optimized short- range
performance, the Mini-Guardrail antenna is virtually immune to the RF-transmission limiting effects of items
such as liquids, powders, and metallic packaging.
- RFID Integrated Reader CL7206B2
Impinj R2000 chip, read range up to 20 meters.
Interface include: RJ45, RS232, RS485, Wiegand, I/O.
With OS can cache 10,000pcs tag information.
Support connect with extra antenna.
IP66 , applying to rugged environment. Operation System: Linux 2.6 CPU: ARM9, 400MHz Memory Capacity: DDR SDRAM: 128M; ROM: 256M Extended Memory: Max 32G TF card supportable
- System Operation System: Linux 2.6 CPU: ARM9, 400MHz Memory Capacity: DDR SDRAM: 128M; ROM: 256M Extended Memory: Max 32G TF card supportable
- UHF RFID Protocol: ISO/IEC18000-6B, 6C / EPC C1Gen2 Frequency: USA: 902 MHz-928MHz (FCC part 15) EU: 865-868MHz (ETSI EN 302208) Output Power: 0dBm~33dBm(±1dBm) adjustable Power adjustment: 1dBm step-by-step Channel bandwidth: ＜200KHz Frequency stability ≤±10ppm Work Mode: Fixed/hop frequency optional Anti-collision Support multi-tag reading, intensive reading Software Support RSSI, antenna detection, online update, data filtering Built-in antenna: Circular 9dBi VSWR ≤1.4：1 Read range: 0-20m (depending on environment) Write range: 0-8m (depending on environment) Reading speed >400 times/sec Interface: RS-232, RS-485, Wiegand, RJ45, I/O, RF antenna port I/O interface 2 input/ 2 output (drive capability: DC 30V/2A, AC 125V/0.75A)
- Physical Working Temperature: -30 – +70°C Storage Temperature: -40 – +85°C
- Atmospheric Pressure: 86kPa～108kPa Relative Humidity: 10%-95% RH no condensing Size: 290mm×290mm×115mm Weight: 2.5Kgs Housing Material: Aluminum + PC Power supply: DC (9V-30V) /2A(60W) Protection level: IP66
- Lead Time 8-12 Working Days
- If you need more than Five RFID Reader and Antennas, please send us a Quote Request for the BEST DISCOUNTED Pricing.
- Hopelnd_SmartCard America CL7206B2 2-Port Integrated Reader_Datasheet, the Authorized Distributor
Part Number: RDR-80581AKU RFIDEAS, PCPROX PLUS ENROLL BLACK USB READER RF IDeas pcProx Plus is a dual frequency programmable card reader that provides the advantages of reading both proximity and contactless smart cards in one reader. This reader allows users to leverage their employee ID badges, or any 125 kHz or 13.56 MHz tags or labels, for other forms of secure authentication and identification throughout the workplace. With flash memory and supporting nearly all card types, the pcProx Plus allows users to quickly configure the readers output to meet their needs. Highly configurable technology allows the reader the capability of simultaneously handling any two of the available technologies — proximity or contactless. This multi-technology reader delivers flexibility to any customer, integrator or end user struggling with different card technologies. It’s ideal for enrollment into third party software or for single sign-on integrators. As one of the most robust readers available today, the pcProx Plus is provided standard with four card configurations (two are pre-set; two are user definable) enabling an IT or security department to seamlessly integrate additional card types. Additionally, the user-adjustable beeper volume lets users set the volume low or off for quiet zones or adjust the beeper volume to high in noisy work environments. And, in certain industries such as manufacturing where machinery or other factors cause interference, the 13.56 MHz auto-tuning antenna ensures the best power transfer between the card and reader to optimize read range despite interference.
Part Number: 1128-US-BT-UHF-A1 (FCC) TSL, 1128 BLUETOOTH UHF RFID READER WITH UHF ANTENNA, TRIGGER HANDLE, BATTERY, BATTERY COVER, MICRO USB CABLE, USB CHARGER (FCC), WORKS VIA BLUETOOTH WITH APPLE IOS (MFI CERTIFIED), ANDROID AND ENTERPRISE HANDHELDS High Performance UHFThe new 1128 Bluetooth UHF RFID Reader is designed to read and write to EPC Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO18000-6C) UHF transponders and communicate with a variety of host devices via Bluetooth® wireless technology. With its Impinj R2000 core and range of interchangeable high performance antennas the 1128 performs like no other reader, giving the user the highest levels of flexibility currently available in today’s market. The reader can be configured with class leading high performance 2D data scanning to bring unparalleled data collection capabilities to connected devices.
|Our ‘RFID Explorer’ App demonstrates the performance, functionality and versatility of the 1128 Bluetooth® UHF RFID Reader. It also serves as demonstration of TSL’s powerful ASCII 2 protocol. It is available for iOS, Android™ and Windows Phone. The iOS version of RFID Explorer is compatible with iPhone® 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch® (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad®, and requires iOS 5.1 or later. RFID Explorer is available to download from the locations above. For Windows Mobile users, we have a ‘UHF Demo’ app available on the Product Downloads page. Integrate With Ease The 1128 Bluetooth® UHF RFID Reader incorporates TSL’s unique ASCII protocol for faster and easier application development. This sophisticated parameterized ASCII protocol provides the developer a powerful set of commands that carry out multiple actions locally within the reader. This approach enables multiple tag operations executed using simple pre-configured ASCII commands which speeds integration of the reader into applications.Multi-Platform The 1128 brings high performance UHF RFID scanning to devices running a wide range of Operating Systems including Android, iOS, Windows Mobile, WinCE, and Windows XP/Vista/7/8. The 1128 Bluetooth® UHF RFID Reader is compatible with Bluetooth® enabled host devices including enterprise handhelds, consumer phones, touchscreen MP3 players, tablets and PCs.|
Honeywell Orbit™ series scanners provide aggressive omnidirectional
scanning in an award-winning design for retailers seeking an
affordable, aesthetically pleasing scanning solution.
Orbit, the best-selling hands-free omnidirectional scanner of all
time, presents an innovative, elegant and affordable solution for
convenience retail applications where counter space is at a premium.
Compact, lightweight and rugged, the Orbit scanner maximizes customer
satisfaction and employee efficiency with a patented 20-line scan pattern,
an easy-to-find sweet spot and a scan speed of 1,120 scans per second.
Recipient of multiple design honors, the Orbit scanner’s
award-winning shape enables handheld scanning of large, bulky
items. For added flexibility, the scanning head can be tilted within a
30° range to accommodate objects of various sizes and shapes.
For applications that require menu scanning, the OrbitCG 7180 scanner
combines the power of patented CodeGate™ technology with many
of the outstanding features already found in the Orbit 7120 scanner.
CodeGate technology allows the user to easily target the desired barcode
and complete data transmission with the push of a single button.
The scanner’s expanded ability to update its firmware via
free, patented Honeywell MetroSet™ 2 configuration software
safeguards long-term infrastructure commitments in the
event of a change in the POS system or software.
Standard features include an integrated EAS antenna for tag deactivation
(OrbitCG 7180 scanner only), power save mode, user-replaceable cables,
Honeywell patented MetroSelect™ and MetroSet 2 for easy configuration,
data editing and OPOS/JPOS compatibility for easy installation.
If You need More the 5(Five), Please send us a Quote Request Below: