Entry-level access control gets you up and
running in less than ten minutes.
Identiv’s Primis Access Control
Readers are secure, flexible, simple
to configure, and enhance any
access control environment without
a costly investment. Primis brings
the latest technology to traditional
access control systems by supporting
both smart card and proximity-based
access control credentials.
Primis is available in three (3) different
finishes (matte black, gloss black, or
matte white) granting even greater
flexibility to meet the needs of a
specific installation. Customers or
sites requiring customization can
request unique faceplates using the
Primis Premiere program, providing
greater brand exposure.
Plug-and-play Primis is designed
to work in the government or
commercial space and is ideal for
schools, banks, apartment complexes,
retail establishments, or any
• Uses multiple credential populations
(i.e., proximity and smart card)
• Needs to migrate from one
credential technology to another
• Requires support for single-site,
multi-tenant access control systems
Identity Management Simplified
The state-of-the-art uTrust MD security model leverages smart card technology, PKI, and digital certificates, and features secure data storage, user-based access to data, and worldwide-approved EAL 5+ Common Criteria accreditation.
- RSA-based data signature and/or encryption (up to 2048-bit)
- Set/change/unblock PIN via Windows User Interface (UI)
- Digital certificate enrollment and import
Secure Windows-Compatible Access
Based on X.509 digital certificates, these strong-authentication credentials are ideal for computer security applications. The Microsoft Smart Card Base CSP is a cryptographic service provider integrated into Windows, enabling Minidriver-compatible smart cards to support Microsoft-compatible security applications, including Windows Domain Log-On, VPN, Outlook® email signing and encryption, secure web access, and Wireless LAN authentication. Compatibility also ensures support for a variety of smart card management systems (CMS) and Certificate Authorities (CA).
uTrust Proximity Credentials
This is physical access control made easy.From enterprise to government, enable employees, temporary workers, and visitors.
Simple, contactless, low-frequency (125 kHz) uTrust Proximity Credentials are compatible with most existing building systems.
• The printing method used for custom artwork is offset printing on ISO cards and pad printing on clamshell cards.
• Minimum quantity order is 1,000 credentials.
• Submit artwork to Identiv via email: email@example.com
• File formats must be .eps or .tif.
• Files created in Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop is highly recommended and must be at least 300 DPI.
• Color images should be converted from RGB to CMYK, Pantone or PMS.
• Artwork (including logos, graphic art and text) should all be converted to paths/outlines.
• Incorporate about 0.1 in (2.54 mm) of overwork for all bleed artwork.
• Artwork set-up fees will apply.
• All custom artwork purchase orders must be submitted with the setup fee as a line item on the PO to Identiv.
• Artwork approval must be signed and returned to Identiv prior to the order being processed.
• After artwork approval, the order will be produced and programmed within the 5 – 6 week lead time window.
• Contact your Identiv sales representative for questions on custom artwork pricing.
PLEASE FIND THE PART NUMBER BELOW FOR QUOTE REQUEST.
Identiv’s uTrust TS Reader Family features multiple layers of security based on a certified hardware security element and provides Wiegand and RS-485 communications for interoperability with most systems. The readers work with system changes and alterations, such as expansion, corporate mergers, or simply the desire to increase a facility’s security. From corporate campuses or universities to complex environments, uTrust TS supports entire populations of users.
uTrust TS Reader Family
Solid Performance Merges with High Security
Mullion, Wall Mount, and Keypad
Identiv’s uTrust TS Reader Family is designed to offer system integrators and users robust performance and maximum flexibility.
uTrust TS Readers work with system changes and alterations, such as expansion, corporate mergers, or simply the desire to
expand and increase a facility’s security. From corporate campuses or universities to complex environments, uTrust TS fully
supports entire populations of access control users.
In addition to proximity and smart cards, uTrust TS Readers support TS Cards, highly secure standards-based credentials.
Strong authentication ensures that information is transferred only after the system has determined that both parties in the
system are trustworthy and has validated that the data can be transferred securely.
ONE READER, ALL MAJOR CREDENTIALS
Configurations to support all major formats, from legacy
proximity to secure credentials
Multiple layers of security based on a certified hardware security
Provides Wiegand and RS-485 communications for
interoperability with most systems
INTEROPERABILITY BASED ON OPEN STANDARDS
Based on strong security without compromising interoperability
uTrust V1.0 80K MD Dual Smart Card with MIFARE Classic 1K and 125 KHz Proximity
uTrust MD Smart Card
Certificate-Based Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Credential for
Microsoft® Minidriver (MD)
Plug and Play
Ready-to-use off the shelf and fully compatible with Microsoft Windows
Smart Card Framework (WSF)
Supports existing Microsoft-compatible logical access security applications,
including Windows Domain Log-On, VPN, Outlook® email signing and
encryption, secure web access, Wireless LAN authentication, and VPN
Combines digital certificate-based PKI smart cards with physical access
credentials, including 13.56 MHz and 125 KHz proximity
The RBH-BFR350 Fingerprint reader is integrated to all RBH software platforms for easy cardholder enrollment. Reads 125khz cards and tags. IP65 rating with 9500 template capacity. Credential, Finger, PIN, Credential + Finger, PIN+Finger, Credential+PIN operating modes