SLE5542 has an intelligent 256 bytes with Write Protection and Programmable Security Code (PSC) and with ISO 7816 smart card interface.
The SLE5542 is a standard, low-cost memory smart card. It has a 256 x 8 bit EEPROM data memory with 32 x 1 bit protection memory. The SLE5542 is a fully compatible, upgraded version of the SLE4442.
To ensure the future availability of this product type, whilst still ensuring backward compatibility to previous products, Infineon has migrated the data carrier family to the IMEM CMOS technology. IMEM is conceived for security applications and offers unsurpassed physical and electrical protection schemes.
- Contact interface
- Intelligent 256-Bytes EEPROM
- EEPROM is organized 256 x 8 bit offering the possibility of programmable write protection for each byte
- Write-protect function
- Programmable Security Code verification logic
- Data can only be changed after entry of the correct
- 3-byte programmable security (security memory)
- ID-1(Full Size)
- Material: PVC
- Access Control
- e-Purse & Loyalty