Get up and running in a matter of a few minutes with the step-by-step guided setup wizard. Directly pull data from any data source or execute barcode label printing directly from any existing software or web applications.
- Print barcode labels using variety of standard label formats
- Print labels with 1D and 2D barcodes
- Pull information from any existing database or system
- Print barcode labels directly from any existing applications
- Link number of prints to inventory count
Select from thousands of pre-defined industry standard label formats. Add 1D and 2D barcodes with extensive formatting and error checking options. Encode RFID tags with EPC Gen 2 UHF chips.
Automate printing by defining print conditions and linking number of prints to inventory count in the database. Print hundreds of labels in a few seconds by sending native commands to supported barcode printers.
Directly connect to any existing database via a live connection and integrate with existing inventory systems without any import or export. Print barcode labels in the background from a third party software or web application using the command line utility.