No product in cart
The MIFARE® Classic family covers contactless smart card ICs used in public transport, access management, loyalty cards and many more. Fully compliant with ISO/IEC 14443 Type A, it is available with 1 KB and 4 KB memory, and 7 byte or 4 byte identifiers.
Following the broad acceptance of contactless ticketing technology and extraordinary success of the MIFARE Classic® product family, application requirements and security needs constantly increased. Therefore we do not recommend to use MIFARE Classic in security relevant applications anymore.
MIFARE Classic EV1
MIFARE Classic EV1 represents the highest evolution of the MIFARE Classic product family and succeeds all previous versions. MIFARE Classic EV1 provides excellent ESD robustness for easy handling of the IC during the inlay- and card manufacturing and best in class RF performance for optimized transactions and allowing for more flexible antenna designs.
- Fully ISO/IEC 14443Type A 1-3 compliant, ensuring a broad marketplace of solution developers and providers
- Available with 7 byte unique identifier (7B UID) or 4 byte non-unique identifier (4B NUID)
- Versatile product portfolio, offering an optimized price-performance ratio
- 1 KB or 4 KB EEPROM
- Reduced infrastructure costs due to card and reader compatibility across all generations
- Memory access conditions freely programmable
- True Random Number Generator
- Random ID support (7 Byte UID version)
- NXP®Originality Check support
- Increased ESD robustness
- Write endurance 200,000 cycles (instead of 100,000 cycles)
- Many companies with commercial products, enabling a broad and competitive supply chain
- Personalization options supporting flexibility within 4 byte- and 7 byte UID infrastructure (7B UID version only)
- Fast time-to-market
- Public transportation
- Electronic toll collection
- Loyalty cards
- Event ticketing
- Car parking