Read-only readers for identification & enrollment of proximity or contactless smart cards.
RF IDeas’ pcProx Enroll card readers are designed for customers seeking to leverage their existing card system for applications beyond building access. These readers are engineered and designed to work with nearly all proximity and contactless smart card technologies. The 13.56 MHz model is compatible with most contactless smart cards and the 125 kHz proximity model provides error-free identification for over 300 million physical access cards in use worldwide.
Featuring plug-n-play functionality, no required software, and embedded configurable flash memory, these readers are ready to integrate with nearly all operating systems, applications, and embedded controllers.
The pcProx Enroll 82 Series reader integrates into your software or hardware product through the use of the RF IDeas Universal Software Developer’s Kit (SDK). In contrast to the Enroll readers, the 82 Series use a callable DLL or other direct integration methods rather than keystroking (emulating a keyboard device). These low cost readers deliver the card ID in a format that applications recognize, offering nearly limitless possibilities for user identification and authentication.
- Improve organizational workflow
- Eliminate errors associated with individual identification
- Eliminates manual entry
- Customizable to work with any card solution for any size corporation
- Protect and secure sensitive information
- Meets various industry compliance requirements (when used with appropriate application solution)
- Employee familiarity with existing badges
- Supports over 45 different card type technologies
- Enhances investment of single badges
- Expands application selections
- PC/LAN Access Control
- Application Log-On
- Employee Identification
- PLC and Embedded Controllers
- Time and Attendance
- Meeting Attendance, Visitor Management
- Secure Printing
- Point of Sale
- Physical Access